Terms and Conditions
Following are the usual terms and conditions we require you to read and agree to. They are in legal terms as our lawyers require for our events. Above all, have fun, but use your common sense and don’t take unnecessary risks.
By ticking the box “I agree to the terms and conditions” you accept and acknowledge that:
- Participating in the event may be a dangerous activity and involves inherent risks.
- BayWest Bicycle User Group (BWBUG) is not liable for any injury, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, loss and damage (including indirect and consequential loss), costs, expenses and, interest, whether pursuant to common law or statute, that the participant may suffer or incur arising from or connected with the Participant’s participation in the event including as a result of the negligence, breach of duty, breach of care or other fault or responsibility of BWBUG and any of its respective representatives.
- I hereby release, exempt and indemnify the organisers and all other persons involved in the ride from all liability whether in negligence or otherwise which may arise in connection with the participation in a BWBUG event.
Waiver and Conditions
I understand that participation in events involves:
- Complying with all state and federal traffic laws.
- Complying with directions issued by police.
- Complying with directions issued by the BWBUG from time to time.
I agree to abide by the BWBUG Code of Conduct that I have read and understand. I accept that the BWBUG reserves the right to refuse entry to an event and to cancel or vary published events without notice. I acknowledge that BWBUG recommends that you purchase personal accident insurance and ambulance membership. I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older.
Membership fees may be paid to:
Name: BayWest BUG Inc.
Account: 130 773 427